Now hiring Korean, Mandarin, and Russian speaking HHA / PCA
Be the BEST!
White Glove brings the finest Home Care nurses and Home Health Aides to new heights in their careers. Grow professionally with White Glove’s job opportunities and advance your career with ongoing training and education.
- • Work with the BEST: Enjoy challenging and diversified work assignments in every home care setting with our clients all over NYC and NJ. Work flexible hours that meet YOUR needs.
- • Be treated the BEST: Work with the most sensitive, caring and professional staff in the industry. We value the professional skills and dedication of every nurse, and it is in line with White Glove’s culture of respect that we enjoy a pleasant atmosphere and support one another in every aspect of our careers.
- • Get paid the BEST: Expect BETTER pay packages. View White Glove’s benefits! Be a White Glove Employee!
- FFS and Field visiting assignments
- Private duty in patient’s home
- Assignments are available and Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and Nassau County.
The White Glove philosophy is simple: Recruit and hire the best healthcare employees; provide compensation and benefit packages that encourage our nurses to remain a part of the White Glove Community Care family.
- • Super High Pay: The White Glove maximum rate schedule has made us a novelty in the industry. We understand the complexity of home care. We pay for it.
- • Instant Pay/Direct Deposit: You get your pay in your account or an ATM card with which you can release your pay in cash.
- • Medical insurance coverage: Our company health plan offers 100% health coverage.
- • Health Benefits: Our company’s excellent health plan offers 100% comprehensive health coverage.
- • Referral Bonuses: We offer top dollar bonuses for your referral. Refer your friends for big cash rewards. Receive your referral bonus right after your friend’s first shift has been completed!
And above all, enjoy the environment of a most sensitive and caring staff that will give you 24 hour support. We are always ready to assist you!
- • Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (unrestricted Social Security card, U.S. passport, Permanent Resident card, Employment Authorization, U.S. birth certificate, foreign passport with appropriate visa, etc.) and ID
- • One or two years’ experience in the appropriate unit, the requirement depending upon the facility and the unit
- • Current signed nursing registration license from the appropriate state
- • Current BLS certification
- • ACLS for ER and Critical Care units; PALS and NRP where applicable
- • Two recent clinical references
- • Annual physical
- • Annual TB screening (negative ppd, or negative chest x-ray in case of positive ppd)
- • Lab test results and / or immunization records showing immunity to: Hepatitis B, Rubeola, Mumps (not required for all facilities), Rubella, Varicella
- • Competency testing to be assigned and completed via internet
- • Annual Core Mandatory testing to be assigned and completed via internet
- • Current malpractice insurance in the amount of $1/$3 million coverage
- • Evidence of completion of nursing education — diploma or transcript.